The warranty is valid if all goods are paid in full.
After the warranty procedure, the warranty period doesn't reset but continues from the original shipment date, unless otherwise mandated by law.
The warranty excludes coverage for:
- Damage resulting from product accidents, abuse, misuse, force majeure (e.g., flood, earthquake), fire, improper installation, and other external factors.
- Damage caused by using the product in a manner not intended.
- Damage caused by the equipment in which the item is placed (e.g., vehicles).
- Damage resulting from product servicing (including unauthorized improvements and changes) by a non-authorized representative of the Company.
- Goods that have been modified without the written permission of the Company, altering the functionality or capabilities of the goods.
- Issues arising from poor GPS or GPRS connection, electricity supply issues, or lack thereof, rendering the product non-functional.
- Damage to the manufacturer's serial numbers or if the product seal is broken.
A full list of warranty terms can be found here