New users can be created by an existing user with administrator or unrestricted access rights.
- To add a new user, click CREATE NEW USER.
- Enter all the necessary information about the user. Remember, there cannot be two users on the platform with the same email address. If the email address you have entered is already being used by another user, you will be notified accordingly.
- Under PROFILE SETTINGS select restricted rights if you want to restrict access for the given user. Selecting unrestricted access will not activate any further access rights.
- If necessary, create an additional field to expand the information about the user. Additional fields can be created and configured in the CUSTOM FIELDS section.
- For users with limited rights, available sections and rights to actions can be assigned in the appropriate sections. For more information, see ACCESS RIGHTS.
- After entering all the necessary information, click SAVE.
The pop-up window will close and the new user will be visible in the general user list if all the information entered is up to date and correct. If any of the fields are filled incorrectly or missing information is found, you will see the corresponding error message.